Sorry, the page you were looking for in this blog does not exist.
Sorry, the page you were looking for in this blog does not exist.

About Me

My photo
Raleigh, North Carolina, United States
Hi! Welcome to the official blog for Start To Finish Supplies. My name is Katie. I am the face behind Start To Finish Supplies. I am a 20-something living in Raleigh, NC. I enjoy spending time crafting. When I am not crafting I am reading, kayaking or at the beach. I started out making jewelry in March, 2007 under the business name Katie Carolina Designs. I launched Start To Finish Supplies a year later in March 2008. Start To Finish Supplies has been a blast. I take pride in offering supplies to fellow crafters at reasonable prices. Why pay more money to buy from a large corporation? With Start To Finish Supplies I am always around to answer questions and to provide excellent customer service. I strive to make every transaction perfect!