Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Feedback Rating Reaches 100!

Start To Finish Supplies Reaches 100 Positive Feedback Comments!

I am very excited to say that on Tuesday, June 17, Start To Finish Supplies received its 100th positive feedback! In the three months that Start To Finish Supplies has been on Etsy I have had the pleasure of working with many excellent buyers. I am very pleased to have meet so many people. The feedback my customers have left me has been very encouraging.

When I started Start To Finish Supplies it was with the intent to offer great supplies at resonable prices. On top of that I wanted to give excellent customer service and fast shipping. I feel that I have been able to do this and my customers have agreed!

Thanks to everyone for there patronage and I look forward to supplying your creative needs in the future!

Feedback quotes from valued customers of Start To Finish Supplies:

By aok1979: "Great deal and the fastest shipment I've ever received on Etsy! Great seller."

By mapy: "Great supply!!!! Really good price, the best i found. Friendly seller! I'll be back!

By beedazzlesgifts: "Wonderful transaction & fabulous shop! Great price, super speedy shipping, great communication A++++"

By catywhompus: "Exactly as described. Very nice packaging. Great asset to etsy."

By SewChicGirl: "Thanks so much!Great seller to buy from. I will come again!"


By doxieangels: "Absolutely FABULOUS!!! 5 stars for this incredible seller! Just a complete and utter delight...i just can't say enough! thank you and wishing you nothing but the best...i will be back : )"

By embeel: "Perfect! Packaging and ship time - everything Fantastic - thank you!!"

By strangelittlebird: "Got here very quickly! I can't wait to make something:) Thanks!"

4 comments:

The Galeana Outfit said...

What a great idea to publish some feedback! It's always a good thing to hear good things about a fellow seller.

Anonymous said...

congrats on the milestone!! :)

PAC said...

Awesome feedback! Congrats!

Waterrose said...

Congratulations (that thread is still going...lol)

About Me

My photo
Raleigh, North Carolina, United States
Hi! Welcome to the official blog for Start To Finish Supplies. My name is Katie. I am the face behind Start To Finish Supplies. I am a 20-something living in Raleigh, NC. I enjoy spending time crafting. When I am not crafting I am reading, kayaking or at the beach. I started out making jewelry in March, 2007 under the business name Katie Carolina Designs. I launched Start To Finish Supplies a year later in March 2008. Start To Finish Supplies has been a blast. I take pride in offering supplies to fellow crafters at reasonable prices. Why pay more money to buy from a large corporation? With Start To Finish Supplies I am always around to answer questions and to provide excellent customer service. I strive to make every transaction perfect!