Tuesday, December 23, 2008
Monday, December 22, 2008
I am eagerly awaiting the next sale, just as I am eagerly awaiting Santa!
Happy Holidays to everyone!
Pincushion 'Santa Claus', by NADELWERK, $8.99
Thursday, December 4, 2008
Wednesday, November 26, 2008
Monday, November 24, 2008
A major priority on any trip is keeping the kids occupied! This Travel Tic Tac Toe Game by TwoKazoos will do the trick!
Don't forget your luggage! Use this Baby Blue UPCYCLED Hard VINTAGE Suitcase with Handpainted Black Tree by GetReadySetGo.
And don't forget to send me a post card! Fork Love by BrookeFuller.
Thursday, November 20, 2008
You might even see Start To Finish on the list!
Monday, November 17, 2008
Here are some specifics:
Giveaway Link: CLICK HERE
Prize: one 2009 North Carolina Seasons Desktop Calendar ($14 value) OR a set of 12 holiday cards!
Now get over there!
Thursday, November 13, 2008
Merry Card by SweetBasilDesigns $3.10
Happy Holidays Holiday Card 4 Pack by RiskyBeads $7.50
Tuesday, November 11, 2008
You can also check out my updates on the bottom right side of my blog. How cool!
Tuesday, October 28, 2008
Wednesday, October 22, 2008
Thursday, October 16, 2008
I need your help! Some help with these questions would be great.
- What should the prize(s) be?
- Is it ok to email my customer base once a month letting them know that there is a giveaway on my blog?
- What should the parameters be (if any) to get into the giveaway?
Wednesday, October 15, 2008
Monday, October 13, 2008
Take 10% off the gift sets pictured here! These items are now on sale for all of my blog readers. Sale ends Oct 31, 2008 (or until the items are sold out). Please reference coupon code BRH10.
3 Ways to use the coupon code:
1. Send me a convo on Etsy. Let me know which of the below items you would like and reference the coupon code. I will set up a custom listing for you with your discounted price.
2. Purchase the item thru Etsy. Do not pay thru Paypal. Note the coupon code in the Message to Seller box. I will send you an invoice thru Paypal with your discounted price.
3. Purchase the item and pay for it thru Paypal. Note the coupon code in the Message to Seller box. I will refund you the amount that you overpaid.
Monday, October 6, 2008
Would you rather make your broaches and pins with tie tacks? Now you can. I am also selling tie tacks with coordinating clutches. The tie tacks are great for button sizes 24, 30, 36, 45 and 60.
In addition to the size 3/4" magnets that I currently sell, I am now offering magnets in 1/2". These magnets are extra strong and are great to use on those small buttons.
I am excited to announce that I now carry rectangular hinged tins with a window lid. The tins are food grade and hold 1/2 oz. The tins can be used to store craft supplies, candy, food, or you can use them to sell your product! **Small Slide Boxes**
These white cardboard boxes come in two pieces, an inner piece that and an outer cover. The boxes are great for packaging your products. You can decorate them or put a sticker on them with your shop info. They are reusable and sturdy.
Thursday, October 2, 2008
Autumn always feels like renewing period to me. A time to start over. A cool down from the intensity of summer and a chance to take a fresh look. I feel as though I have a lot on my mind. Items from big to small, changes that I welcome with the falling of the leaves!
Autumn Sunrise Vintage Saucepot by GreyBrocket, $18.00
Wednesday, October 1, 2008
Wendiwinn is "Hosting a Giveaway That'll Push Your Buttons"! Wendiwinn has put the giveaway together and is hosting it on her blog! Don't miss out! What will you win??
A free gift from StartToFinish, Wendiwinn and SophieHillArtist! Check out the give away for more details! Good luck!
Sunday, September 28, 2008
Thursday, September 18, 2008
Give Away Website: OhHowLovely
Shop Featured: Elephanie
Prize: $20 store credit
End Date: Sept 19th at 11:59PM
Give Away Website: EverythingUpClose
Shop Featured: DesignsByKeri
Prize: A Medium Sized Diaper Bag or Tote
End Date: Sept 21st at 11:59pm
Give Away Website: EverythingUpClose
Shop Featured: HomeStudio
Prize: Song Bird Pendant and Snake Chain
End Date: Sept 20th at 11:59pm
Give Away Website: OnTheDotCreations
Shop Featured: Musette
Prize: Handpainted Ceramic Pendant with a Sterling Silver Ball Chain
End Date: Sept 20 at 9:00am
Tuesday, September 16, 2008
Who Can Enter: Anyone! I ship domestic and internationally!
Sunday, September 14, 2008
Thursday, September 11, 2008
I came across another great give-away! This is my favorite one yet! There are two prizes.
I have been wanting to get a purse from ATouchofStardust and hopefully this is my chance. The first place prize is a pleated handbag from A Touch of Stardust. The second place prize is a camera strap made by VMJess. Both prizes are available in your choice of fabric!
Want to join in? Maybe you will be the lucky winner!
1. Click here to go to China,Baby, the host of this great giveaway.
3. The give-away ends on Sept 12th.
Wednesday, September 10, 2008
Friday, September 5, 2008
I have learned that there is a great big world of give-aways out there. Here is my top favorite. The give-away is still open, so jump on in!
- ► 2009 (31)
- ► November (7)
- ► October (8)
- ► September (7)
- Start To Finish Supplies
- Raleigh, North Carolina, United States
- Hi! Welcome to the official blog for Start To Finish Supplies. My name is Katie. I am the face behind Start To Finish Supplies. I am a 20-something living in Raleigh, NC. I enjoy spending time crafting. When I am not crafting I am reading, kayaking or at the beach. I started out making jewelry in March, 2007 under the business name Katie Carolina Designs. I launched Start To Finish Supplies a year later in March 2008. Start To Finish Supplies has been a blast. I take pride in offering supplies to fellow crafters at reasonable prices. Why pay more money to buy from a large corporation? With Start To Finish Supplies I am always around to answer questions and to provide excellent customer service. I strive to make every transaction perfect!