Tuesday, December 23, 2008

1,000th Sale

Well it happened! Last night I had my 1,000th sale! With the purchase of a Size 24 Cover Button Starter Kit, this person became Start To Finish's magic number 1,000! I am very excited to announce that the buyer was....{drum roll please}.... Kookanoid!

Kookanoid is a fellow seller on Etsy offering clothing for Blythe dolls. Stop by and check out all of her cute Blythe doll dresses!

Kookanoid is from Decatur, Michigan. Her hobbies include: crocheting, armagarumi, doodling, knitting, painting, rubber stamping, scrapbooking, drawing, fabric painting, bejewelling, bedazzling, and glitterizing most anything. She pretty much likes to do anything crafty!

News from her shop: Look for jewlery for your Blythe doll to come soon!

Thank you Kookanoid for being Start To Finish's 1,000th sale!
Very Cherry Dress by Kookanoid, $8.00

1 comment:

cinnamonspice said...

Congrats on your well-deserved success! Now, get to sprinkling some of that seller's dust!!!!

About Me

My photo
Raleigh, North Carolina, United States
Hi! Welcome to the official blog for Start To Finish Supplies. My name is Katie. I am the face behind Start To Finish Supplies. I am a 20-something living in Raleigh, NC. I enjoy spending time crafting. When I am not crafting I am reading, kayaking or at the beach. I started out making jewelry in March, 2007 under the business name Katie Carolina Designs. I launched Start To Finish Supplies a year later in March 2008. Start To Finish Supplies has been a blast. I take pride in offering supplies to fellow crafters at reasonable prices. Why pay more money to buy from a large corporation? With Start To Finish Supplies I am always around to answer questions and to provide excellent customer service. I strive to make every transaction perfect!