Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Kayaking

For The Love of Kayaking!

When I am not busy running Start To Finish Supplies I can often be found in my kayak. My favorite past time is kayaking. I have decided to honor my favorite past time by showcasing some of the coolest kayak related items from Etsy.

Have a look, you may catch the fever too!


The first kayak related item on etsy that caught my eye was this wonderful print. I love how the artist has caught the character of the "Kayak Girl". I feel like I know this girl!






At the moment I have two stickers on my kayak. One is a faded flower sticker and one is a Phish sticker. I think another one is needed. Maybe a dragonfly!

"Fun decal made of premium, all-weather vinyl. For kayaks, canoes, paddles, surfboards, water bottles, helmets, windows, or for whatever floats your boat!" Kayak Decals by NKanner.



This next photo reminds me of a the look and feel of the water off Emerald Isle, NC. It is a serene photograph that makes me want to jump in my kayak and leave everything behind.



3 comments:

Rosebud Collection said...

Very nice blog..They do a lot of kayaking here in Maine..I never tried it..

Unknown said...

cool picks! I admire your kayaking knowledge. I have tried it a few times and had a great time.

Crickets Creations: Handcrafted Fashion Accessory Scarves and Fringies Professional Photo Portrait Props said...

I'm a canoe girl, myself. ;)
Celeste (Crickets)

About Me

My photo
Raleigh, North Carolina, United States
Hi! Welcome to the official blog for Start To Finish Supplies. My name is Katie. I am the face behind Start To Finish Supplies. I am a 20-something living in Raleigh, NC. I enjoy spending time crafting. When I am not crafting I am reading, kayaking or at the beach. I started out making jewelry in March, 2007 under the business name Katie Carolina Designs. I launched Start To Finish Supplies a year later in March 2008. Start To Finish Supplies has been a blast. I take pride in offering supplies to fellow crafters at reasonable prices. Why pay more money to buy from a large corporation? With Start To Finish Supplies I am always around to answer questions and to provide excellent customer service. I strive to make every transaction perfect!