Thursday, March 19, 2009

Bring out the hats, toss around the confetti, blow up the balloons because it is time to celebrate!

Start To Finish will have its One Year Anniversary on March 22nd! It has been an excellent first year. I am eager to see what the next year will bring.

Between Friday, March 20 and Friday, March 27, 2009 take 10% off your entire purchase. (Small Print: does not apply to items that come with free shipping or shipping fees).

So go ahead, come on by. It is a great time to stock up on supplies for the upcoming spring craft season.

Wondering how to use a discount on Etsy? Its easy! Go ahead and make your purchase and pay via PayPal. Make sure you put the code Blog10 in the Message to Seller box. I will calculate your discount and refund you the sale amount.

5 comments:

Angela said...

Congrats!!

Samantha said...

Congratulations on 1 year! And good luck with your sale. :)

pandacub said...

Yay! Happy anniversary and I'm sure the next year will be even better!

Unknown said...

Happy Anniversary!! Hope all is well!

ABrushWithHumor said...

Happy Birthday to YOU!!!!

Robin

About Me

My photo
Raleigh, North Carolina, United States
Hi! Welcome to the official blog for Start To Finish Supplies. My name is Katie. I am the face behind Start To Finish Supplies. I am a 20-something living in Raleigh, NC. I enjoy spending time crafting. When I am not crafting I am reading, kayaking or at the beach. I started out making jewelry in March, 2007 under the business name Katie Carolina Designs. I launched Start To Finish Supplies a year later in March 2008. Start To Finish Supplies has been a blast. I take pride in offering supplies to fellow crafters at reasonable prices. Why pay more money to buy from a large corporation? With Start To Finish Supplies I am always around to answer questions and to provide excellent customer service. I strive to make every transaction perfect!