Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Cover Button Rings

What can I make with cover buttons?

Rings!


This is the first post in an upcoming series on ways to use cover buttons.  Today's post will show examples of how to use cover buttons to make rings. 

Not crafty?  Thats ok.  Each of the items featured is for sale.  Just follow the link to the website where you can purchase! 

Oh Deer, Set of Three Deer Button Rings, $10.00 by Crow and Iris
Floral Blue-White Oversized Cocktail Ring, $8.00 by Push The Buttons
Fabric Ring in Turquoise and Pearls, $9.50 by Crank Heart Pony
Summer in the Garden Fabric Button Ring, $6.75 by From the Heart by Amber

5 comments:

Dawn said...

SUPER cute!! You are so creative :)
~Bloggy Love~
Dawn @ With a Side of Thriftiness!

Jessica said...

Too cute! I've got some friends and family that I know would LOVE these! Definitely will be sharing this!

Unknown said...

oh wow! Thanks for featuring my floral cocktail ring, thanks so much! Love from pushthebuttons.etsy.com!

Gina

Coupon Clippin Mommy said...

Those are super cute. I'm going to be checking out the sites!

fdsafsd said...

OMG THOSE ARE SUPER CUTE!

About Me

My photo
Raleigh, North Carolina, United States
Hi! Welcome to the official blog for Start To Finish Supplies. My name is Katie. I am the face behind Start To Finish Supplies. I am a 20-something living in Raleigh, NC. I enjoy spending time crafting. When I am not crafting I am reading, kayaking or at the beach. I started out making jewelry in March, 2007 under the business name Katie Carolina Designs. I launched Start To Finish Supplies a year later in March 2008. Start To Finish Supplies has been a blast. I take pride in offering supplies to fellow crafters at reasonable prices. Why pay more money to buy from a large corporation? With Start To Finish Supplies I am always around to answer questions and to provide excellent customer service. I strive to make every transaction perfect!